01 April 2007

CHICAGO TASTY DOGS





9711 S. Eastern Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89123
(702) 914-3451

The staff were helpful and nice and explained everything about the toppings. They told stories about the “strange dogs” that had been requested in the shop, such as Mayo & Sauerkraut. It might even be better than Chicago Hot Dogs due to the quality of the dogs and the superiority of the service.

Susan: Chicago Dog. “It was exactly what I wanted: a good dog, a good bun, and perfect proportions of everything.”
**5**
(**4.5** for Jumbo Fire Dog. It was too oily, but that’s not the dog’s fault.)

Eric: Maxwell Street Polish Dog and Jumbo Fire Dog, with brown mustard, grilled onions and hot giardiniera. “Pefect. It really was perfect. The mustard was great.” The Jumbo Fire Dog was “crunchy, hot, tasty, oily.”
**5**

3 comments:

The Andersons said...

Pete, Where do I begin... Kel and I think your devotion to tube steak is beautiful! We'll be checking back often.
-The Anderson

Krista said...

I am a friend of the Andersons. They told me to check out the blog! I have to say, this is probably the coolest blog I've ever seen!

Susan said...

Thanks guys!