23 June 2008

SINBAD'S HOT DOGS





418 McCarran Boulevard
Sparks, Nevada 89431

Home of the steamed wiener, since 1979.

Rachel (Susan's niece!): Chili Dog With Cheese. Rachel looked at the dog on her plate, and after taking a deep breath, said, "All right, so how do I eat this? It's a very long dog." Her mom told her to get busy because she had a lot of dog to go. When asked about the rating, she said, "I haven't tried too many hot dogs, so..." and then she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, and said, "I think I"ll rate it a 4. Final answer."
**4**

Susan: Spicy Polish Dog. "I say it's Sin-GOOD's hot dogs!" The hot dog as a whole was not that great, but the meat itself was one of the best she'd ever eaten: "It snapped, and was really spicy."
**4**

Eric: Kraut Dog, with mustard and onions. "Delicious."
**5**

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Thanks for not making me look bad. :P