20 October 2015

MOOCHIE'S MEATBALLS AND MORE!








232 800 S

Salt Lake City, UT 84111
(801) 596-1350


Moochie's has hot dogs, too.  It's name specifically says "meatballs and more!," so hot dogs fall squarely into the "more" category, along with macaroni & cheese, fried ravioli, and Tastykakes.  Most people get the Philly Cheesesteak or Meatball subs (sometimes with spicy Atomic jalapeño sauce).  But it's also not hard to believe that the hot dog is, like, really good, too.  Susan and Eric split a Moochie Dog: 1/4 lb fried hot dog, grilled pepperoni, dill pickles, red onions, special dill sauce, grilled onions, 2 slices of American cheese, and lettuce.

Eric: "I wish I had a whole one."
**5**

Susan: "THIS IS DELICIOUS.  One of the best I've had.  Guy Fieri totally let everyone down by not featuring this dog on Triple D, bro."
**5!**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog you're writing. I wish I had the time to try all the great hot dogs you've discovered. If you love different regional hot dog variations as much I do, I think you'll like this website I discovered called AwesomeHotDogs.com. It has interesting articles and recipes about regional hot dogs from across the U.S. and from around the world. See what I mean at http://awesomehotdogs.com/recipe-type/regional-hot-dogs-of-the-united-states/